Many people are good at setting goals. Not many are good at following through, however. That’s why the local gyms empty out by February. For real.
One reason is that people’s goals are too vague. If you say, for example, “I want to lose weight,” that’s great. But it won’t get you there. The best thing I’ve found to boost clarity and confidence, as well as boosting your mindset is drum therapy.
I believe there are five main things that are lacking:
- Clarity: What exactly do you hope to accomplish? “I want to lose 50 pounds this year is way more specific than “I want to lose weight.”
- A strategy: How are you going to get there? It’s way more than exercising. You need to consider both diet and mindset. Both need to shift.
- A system: Break down your goal into small chunks and schedule the tasks or items involved: Ex: Workout or walk 30 minutes per day, 5x per week. Of course, you need to choose a workout that’s right for you.
- Discipline: You need to make those tasks non-negotiable. Block the time off on your calendar. And stick with it! No interruptions!
- Accountability: You need someone who will check in and hold you accountable, or work alongside of you.
How drum therapy and coaching help you move forward
The best thing I’ve found to boost clarity and confidence, as well as boosting your mindset is drum therapy. I’ve seen people gain clarity after just one session. It even burns calories!
Yes, there’s science behind this. It has to do with brain integration and boosting your neurons. It’s a full body and brain workout! When you combine it with coaching, it’s even more effective.
I’ve included a sample exercise in this video:
Here’s what one client had to say:
Dori, you gave me my rhythm back! You have given me the tools to push me towards greater success. I am doing much better with the system you have taught me and I’m so proud of what I have accomplished! You are an excellent and very effective coach! ~ Anita B., Apex, NC
Ready to move forward?
If you’re serious about moving forward, let’s chat! Time to ditch the excuses! Click here for your free call!
Dori Staehle lives in the Raleigh, NC area and is a Spirit-led coach, certified drum therapist,Christian author and speaker, and owner of Next Stage Drumming. Dori helps Christian women and others go from stressed to blessed – in 3 months or less! Click here to schedule a call to find out more!